To take the exam, the students must confirm that they can meet the minimum system requirements:
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 Processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, or any more recent OS
- 2 GB or more RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended*
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- Supported browser: Google Chrome
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online exams.